Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Blue Lagoon

"The director 'Grease' Randal Kleiser, brings to the screen a sensual story of love. Two children, shipwrecked alone on a tropical island. They thrive on the bounty of the jungle and lagoon. The boy grows tall. The girl beautiful. When their love happens, it is as natural as the sea, and as powerful."




"There's so many things I don't understand, like why do the fish stop swimming and lie on top of the
tide pools after a heavy rain? Why do you hear the waves inside the big shells? Why are all these
funny hairs growing on me? I wish a big book with all the answers to every question in the world would drop out of the sky and land in my hands right now. I'd read it till I knew everything"
"Oh Richard, you can't know everything. Only God knows everything"
"God - he can't find us any better than Santa Claus"


No comments:

Post a Comment